<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12135" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-06-26T04:54:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12135</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-06-26T04:54:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-06-26T04:54:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40993#p40993</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40993#p40993"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PYBULLET: Add DIFFERENT collision shapes in custom multibody design]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40993#p40993"><![CDATA[
See the <a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/blob/master/examples/pybullet/examples/createVisualShapeArray.py" class="postlink"> createVisualShapeArray.py example</a>. You can create an array of collision shapes and visual shapes.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:54 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nsane4stargate]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-06-21T21:43:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-06-21T21:43:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40984#p40984</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40984#p40984"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[PYBULLET: Add DIFFERENT collision shapes in custom multibody design]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40984#p40984"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone. <br><br>Hoping someone could help me out with my conundrum. I am trying to add different collisions shapes together to make my own custom robot in pyBullet. However, I am on the verge of giving up on this because I have no idea how to use the createMultiBody() function to create a multibody with different shapes. It only works when all the shapes are the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12778">nsane4stargate</a> — Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
