<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12060" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-06-10T21:54:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12060</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fermidirac]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-06-10T21:54:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-06-10T21:54:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40954#p40954</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40954#p40954"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pybullet collision masks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40954#p40954"><![CDATA[
I've also been looking for this.<br>The C++ code clearly supports bitmasks, but I can't find out how to get it in pybullet. Its entirely possible its not part of the exposed API.<br>Perhaps if we both add it as an issue?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12647">fermidirac</a> — Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ardabbour]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-04-29T10:21:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-04-29T10:21:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40593#p40593</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40593#p40593"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pybullet collision masks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40593#p40593"><![CDATA[
I am not exactly sure what you mean, but you can identify different visual shapes and collision shapes in your URDF file.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12388">ardabbour</a> — Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:21 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[MIT]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-04-20T20:22:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-04-20T20:22:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40570#p40570</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40570#p40570"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[pybullet collision masks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40570#p40570"><![CDATA[
Is there any way to use collision masks via pybullet?  Being able to specify masks inside a urdf would also be acceptable.  Right now I'm stuck either turning off self collisions or trying to approximate the geometry with cylinders, but the later isn't really a good solution for my current model.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12441">MIT</a> — Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:22 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
