<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12041" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-03-31T02:13:00+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12041</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fermidirac]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-03-31T02:13:00+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-03-31T02:13:00+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40513#p40513</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40513#p40513"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Where should I contribute to documentation?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40513#p40513"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone,<br>I've recently began using pybullet for my simulation, migrating away from panda3D's awesome game engine into a more compact pybullet physics simulation.<br>For the simulator i've been reading up on how to move to pybullet's collision system, and to replace my old physics engine calls. I noticed the auto-gen (doxygen) c++ documentation seems nice, but pybullet is far from complete. The old wiki points to a google doc which is a monolithic book-like document containing many function calls. <br>I'm from the numpy/scipy/tensorflow universe, and their documenation I find very easy to use and navigate through, even for complex tasks. I'd like to setup some docs for pybullet either by-hand, or through Sphyinx-style comment parsing from the pybullet hooks. <br><br>Anywho. Where do I contribute? Should I just make my own wiki or readthedocs and start commenting the function calls so that they're parsed right? Should I fork pybullet and mess with it in my own little universe? Is there plans for a new wiki which contains the data from the monolithic google doc? What can I do to help the python-side of the community?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12647">fermidirac</a> — Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:13 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
