<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11998" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-01-25T08:07:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11998</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jumpjack]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-01-25T08:07:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-01-25T08:07:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40358#p40358</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40358#p40358"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Looking for water and oil realistic simulator]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40358#p40358"><![CDATA[
I tested around 30 apps for android, webgl pages, java applets, javascript tools, windows executables, but I can't yet find what I need: a realistic liquid simulator.<br>All these "simulators" I found simulate water actually as powder, so if I have two cans connected by a pipe on their basis, and I put water in one... the other can remains empty!<br><br>The only realistic simulator I found is OE-Cake... but it is an ancient software (2007) and it uses huge particles and small workspace... so it's not suitable for my needs.<br><br>Does anybody know of a "sandgame" software properly simulating water and oil?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10708">jumpjack</a> — Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:07 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
