<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11967" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-01-03T16:11:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11967</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-01-03T16:11:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-01-03T16:11:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40284#p40284</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40284#p40284"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: vibrating object? is this expected behaviour?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40284#p40284"><![CDATA[
You constraint to move the cube to [0,0,0] conflicts with the contact constraints between cube and plane, which is also at [0,0,0].<br><br>Either change the constraint or move the plane down, for example<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>import pybullet as pp.connect(p.GUI)p.loadURDF("plane.urdf",[0,0,-0.2])cubeId = p.loadURDF("cube_small.urdf",0,0,10)p.setGravity(0,0,-10)p.setRealTimeSimulation(0)cid = p.createConstraint(cubeId,-1,-1,-1,p.JOINT_FIXED,[0,0,0],[0,0,-0.2],[0,0,0])while 1:        p.stepSimulation()</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[deepcode]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-12-29T19:28:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-12-29T19:28:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40275#p40275</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40275#p40275"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: vibrating object? is this expected behaviour?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40275#p40275"><![CDATA[
and those urdfs are the ones included with pybullet.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12337">deepcode</a> — Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:28 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[deepcode]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-12-23T22:35:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-12-23T22:35:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40267#p40267</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40267#p40267"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[vibrating object? is this expected behaviour?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40267#p40267"><![CDATA[
I was playing with modifying the examples.<br>I made a very simple script by modifying the collision example. I just have  a cube and it is always vibrating. Why is this happening? Is this the expected behavior? How can I make it stop vibrating:<br><br>import pybullet as p<br>p.connect(p.GUI)<br>p.loadURDF("plane.urdf")<br>cubeId = p.loadURDF("cube_small.urdf",0,0,10)<br>p.setGravity(0,0,-10)<br>p.setRealTimeSimulation(0)<br>cid = p.createConstraint(cubeId,-1,-1,-1,p.JOINT_FIXED,[0,0,0],[0,0,0],[0,0,0])<br>while 1:<br>  p.stepSimulation()<br><br><br><br>here is a video showing the problem: <a href="https://cl.ly/2j1U202L1j1k" class="postlink">https://cl.ly/2j1U202L1j1k</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12337">deepcode</a> — Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
