<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11963" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2017-12-14T14:10:56+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11963</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DirtyHarry]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-12-14T14:10:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-12-14T14:10:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40250#p40250</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40250#p40250"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Thermal Analysis?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40250#p40250"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to simulate a thermal analysis experiment? To be more specific, I want to observe endothermic and exothermic transitions between aggregate states of different common metals, copper aluminium and iron. And more, depending on what funding I'll get.<br><br>Next year, I might get to do an exchange programm in Germany and do this experiment on a proper <a href="https://www.linseis.com/en/our-products/differential-scanning-calorimetry/" class="postlink">DSC PT1600</a>. Well, I might at least if I get my essay right. Yup, I have to apply for this opportunity and I have to present a convincing essay. To write that, I would like to include a theoretical approach which will be confirmed once I'm there to do the real testing. And I was just wondering if that's possible with bullet?<br><br>Sorry, bit of a newcomer here. Looking forward to your suggestions. <br><br>Best regards,<br>Harry<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12515">DirtyHarry</a> — Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
