<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11961" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2017-12-14T11:53:32+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11961</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hotgarlic]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-12-14T11:53:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-12-14T11:53:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40249#p40249</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40249#p40249"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: sw2urdf export x.urdf can not be loaded to pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40249#p40249"><![CDATA[
Thanks！<br><br>I got the model I want follow your advise.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12504">hotgarlic</a> — Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:53 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ardabbour]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-12-14T11:01:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-12-14T11:01:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40248#p40248</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40248#p40248"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: sw2urdf export x.urdf can not be loaded to pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40248#p40248"><![CDATA[
When you export using the sw2urdf tool, you can't just move or copy the URDF file alone without its folder. You should give the path of URDF in the folder exported by the tool. So, if you move the entire folder exported by the sw2urdf tool to your root directory, you should be able to use something like this:<br><br>p.loadURDF("drawingname/urdf/drawingname.urdf")<br><br>I hope it is clear now.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12388">ardabbour</a> — Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hotgarlic]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-12-14T06:43:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-12-14T06:43:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40246#p40246</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40246#p40246"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[sw2urdf export x.urdf can not be loaded to pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40246#p40246"><![CDATA[
As my discription, I transfer an assembly in solidworks by sw2urdf plugin tool.<br>Copy the x.urdf to directory fo pybullet physical sever.<br>Run loadURDF code, the error printed"Can not load"<br><br>I dont know what step is wrong.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12504">hotgarlic</a> — Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
