<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11917" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2017-11-08T05:01:03+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11917</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-11-08T05:01:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-11-08T05:01:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40152#p40152</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40152#p40152"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Installing pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40152#p40152"><![CDATA[
It was some C99 issue, variable declarations need to go first.<br><br>Can you try to run an update and let us know if that works for you (either github pull or pip install -U pybullet)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[wexler]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-11-05T16:03:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-11-05T16:03:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40141#p40141</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40141#p40141"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Installing pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40141#p40141"><![CDATA[
Hello everyone,<br><br>I'm trying to install pybullet on Windows 10, Python 2.7.10. I've downloaded ver. 2.87 from the bulletphysics.org, and built all the C examples using Visual Studio 2015. Then when I try to install pybullet using setup.py in the root directory ("setup.py install") I get errors when compiling pybullet.c. The command line that the script is issuing is<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>C:\Users\markw\AppData\Local\Programs\Common\Microsoft\Visual C++ for Python\9.0\VC\Bin\cl.exe /c /nologo /Ox /MD /W3 /GS- /DNDEBUG -IC:\Python27\lib\site-packages\numpy\core\include -Isrc -Iexamples/ThirdPartyLibs -Iexamples/ThirdPartyLibs/Glew -Iexamples/ThirdPartyLibs/enet/include -Iexamples/ThirdPartyLibs/clsocket/src -IC:\Python27\include -IC:\Python27\PC /Tcexamples/pybullet/pybullet.c /Fobuild\temp.win32-2.7\Release\examples/pybullet/pybullet.obj -DGWEN_COMPILE_STATIC -DBT_USE_DOUBLE_PRECISION -DBT_ENABLE_ENET -DBT_ENABLE_CLSOCKET -DB3_DUMP_PYTHON_VERSION -DPYBULLET_USE_NUMPY -DWIN32 -DGLEW_STATIC</code></pre></div>(so it's using the Visual C++ compiler for Python 2.7). The first few errors that I get are:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>examples/pybullet/pybullet.c(5748) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'examples/pybullet/pybullet.c(5750) : error C2275: 'npy_intp' : illegal use of this type as an expression        c:\python27\lib\site-packages\numpy\core\include\numpy\npy_common.h(164) : see declaration of 'npy_intp'examples/pybullet/pybullet.c(5750) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'rgb_dims'examples/pybullet/pybullet.c(5750) : error C2065: 'rgb_dims' : undeclared identifierexamples/pybullet/pybullet.c(5750) : error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer typeexamples/pybullet/pybullet.c(5750) : error C2059: syntax error : '{'</code></pre></div>I've also tried using "pip install pybullet", and I get the same errors but with different line numbers (the first line number is 5992 instead of 5748).<br><br>Can anyone help? Thank you very much.<br><br>Mark<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12445">wexler</a> — Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:03 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
