<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11849" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2017-08-25T18:33:34+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11849</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[S1L3nCe]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-08-25T18:33:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-08-25T18:33:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39856#p39856</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39856#p39856"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: character who react only with gravity]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39856#p39856"><![CDATA[
Please don't post Bullet support questions here, use <a href="http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=9" class="postlink">http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/php ... um.php?f=9</a><br><br>Otherwise, I don't know how Character is working but with RigidBody you can set a huge mass to your object.<br>It'll be still concerned by gravity but not affected by collision with other objects.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11669">S1L3nCe</a> — Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Furya]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-08-25T15:51:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-08-25T15:51:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39855#p39855</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39855#p39855"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[character who react only with gravity]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39855#p39855"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I have a character and I want that he react to gravity (so there is Collision AND Physics activated on him. That's OK) but I don't want that he moved when an objet or another character touch him.<br><br>So I want collision on him, so the other entity couldn't pass throught him (that's OK). I Want the react to gravity so he fall when he is in the void  (that's OK) but I dpn't want that he react and move when other entity want to push him. How can I can I keep collision and gravity and abandon other physics reaction ? I just wand gravity and collision not the rest...<br><br>How can I do that ?<br><br>thanks<br><br>++<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11492">Furya</a> — Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
