<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11814" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2017-08-25T17:20:11+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11814</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Furya]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-08-05T10:38:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-08-05T10:38:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39785#p39785</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39785#p39785"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: what is the unit of measure of setWalkDirection() ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39785#p39785"><![CDATA[
thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11492">Furya</a> — Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[S1L3nCe]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-08-25T17:20:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-08-01T07:32:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39758#p39758</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39758#p39758"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: what is the unit of measure of setWalkDirection() ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39758#p39758"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>By default, Bullet assumes units to be in meters and time in seconds.<br><br>Edit: Please don't post Bullet support questions here, use <a href="http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=9" class="postlink">http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/php ... um.php?f=9</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11669">S1L3nCe</a> — Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:32 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Furya]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-07-31T21:59:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-07-31T21:59:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39755#p39755</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39755#p39755"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[what is the unit of measure of setWalkDirection() ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39755#p39755"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>My question is simple what is the unit of measure of function setWalkDirection() of btKinematicCharacterController ?  (meters, centimeters, inch, Foot,...) ?<br><br>I'm french so I want to work with meters<br>For exemple If I want to move forward to 5 meters what I have to put like paramaters ??<br><br>Thanks<br><br>++<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11492">Furya</a> — Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:59 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
