<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11487" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-10-27T12:53:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11487</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sky10086]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-10-27T12:53:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-10-27T12:53:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44157#p44157</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44157#p44157"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet serialization from Maya not saving components]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44157#p44157"><![CDATA[
How did I solve it later, I have the same problem now<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14458">sky10086</a> — Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Goombario]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-01-11T15:13:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-01-11T15:13:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=38642#p38642</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=38642#p38642"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet serialization from Maya not saving components]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=38642#p38642"><![CDATA[
So I'm making a game using Bullet Physics. I'm making the models and collision structures in Maya, and then saving them as .bullet files to load into my program. The problem is that when I load them in, they've lost a lot of functionality. For instance, the collision shapes are set as primitives like boxes in Maya, but turn into compounds when I load them in C++. They also lose names, and components like restitution and friction. Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue with maya/bullet?<br><br>I'm just using the default Bullet loading class.<br><br>.bullet file and maya ascii files attached.<dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=1500">Bullet_Test.zip</a></dt></dl><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11992">Goombario</a> — Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
