<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11437" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-01-06T09:57:08+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11437</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Pankow]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-01-06T09:57:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-01-06T09:57:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40302#p40302</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40302#p40302"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Ballistic for Android]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40302#p40302"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I really enjoyed your game. It's amazing!</div></blockquote>I tried your game, Spherical, and it's pretty fun I must say. I really like the backgrounds as well, they're so easy on the eye. You have any similar projects going on?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12524">Pankow</a> — Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[susan123]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-07-05T12:43:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-07-05T12:43:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39558#p39558</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39558#p39558"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Ballistic for Android]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39558#p39558"><![CDATA[
I really enjoyed your game. It's amazing!<br><span style="font-size:1%;line-height:116%"><a href="http://www.healthgala.info/" class="postlink"><span style="color:transparent">Treatment</span></a><a href="http://www.rxdrugs.xyz/" class="postlink"><span style="color:transparent">Therapy</span></a></span><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11934">susan123</a> — Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[smithjoshep]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-06-28T18:35:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-06-28T18:35:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39529#p39529</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39529#p39529"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Ballistic for Android]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39529#p39529"><![CDATA[
Very Interesting Game !<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12249">smithjoshep</a> — Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[trebalmen]]></name></author>
		<updated>2017-04-22T11:01:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2017-04-22T11:01:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39216#p39216</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39216#p39216"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Ballistic for Android]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=39216#p39216"><![CDATA[
I will try your game and write a review here<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12148">trebalmen</a> — Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sphericalsoft]]></name></author>
		<updated>2016-11-23T14:22:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2016-11-23T14:22:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=38501#p38501</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=38501#p38501"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ballistic for Android]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=38501#p38501"><![CDATA[
Hi, <br><br>I have created an Android game named Ballistic, available for free on the Play Store:  <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sphericalsoft.cannonblast" class="postlink">[Ballistic on Google Play]</a><br><br>It is a 3D marble game, where you have to get your marble to the finish line, solve a maze, and collect items.  <br>Some levels have moving platforms, and hidden items!<br><br>I wrote the game and rendering engine first in Java, and then ported it to C++/NDK.<br>I believe the JNI bridges from my engine into Bullet and into OpenGL were causing significant performance penalties.<br>Porting to use the Android NDK definitely sped things up a bunch!<br><br>I also modified the blender wavefront exporter to allow me to load models straight into my game engine.  Specifically, OBJ did not let you set a parent object, and animations were a series of meshes (I seem to recall, anyway).<br><br>The game is currently free, has no IAP, no ads, and requires no special permissions.<br><br>I will be releasing a new version with 5 new 'racetrack' levels this month.  Next I plan on adding multiplayer!<br><br>The game currently has about 1400 downloads, and a rating of 4.64.<br>I would love to get some more downloads and positive ratings!<br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11939">sphericalsoft</a> — Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:22 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
