<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11073" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2016-03-13T20:13:25+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11073</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[StabInTheDark]]></name></author>
		<updated>2016-03-13T20:13:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2016-03-13T20:13:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37148#p37148</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37148#p37148"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Available for Freelance to Implement Bullet in your Project.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37148#p37148"><![CDATA[
I am available to implement Bullet physics in your game engine.<br>I have recently implemented Bullet physics in 3 projects.<br><br>The most recent was implementing Bullet in a cross platform programming language<br>called <a href="http://www.appgamekit.com/" class="postlink">App Game Kit</a> which uses OpenGL.<br><br>Previously I implemented Bullet in the <a href="https://www.thegamecreators.com/product/dark-basic-pro-open-source" class="postlink">Dark Basic Professional</a> programming language which uses DirectX.<br><br>I also implemented ragdoll physics in the <a href="https://www.game-guru.com/" class="postlink">Game Guru</a> software.<br><br>I have also developed some features to complement Bullet physics.<br><br>I have implemented the V-HACD algorithm for the fast automatic creation of <br>compound collision shapes for objects with concavity and also the ability to<br>use an offset center of mass.<br><br><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpWjDFwy8NE" class="postlink">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpWjDFwy8NE</a><br><br>I developed a fast CSG library for use with fracturing objects.<br><br><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4E9VQNbSc" class="postlink">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4E9VQNbSc</a><br><br>I can be reached at <a href="mailto:gonefishing@stabinthedarksoftware.com">gonefishing@stabinthedarksoftware.com</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10233">StabInTheDark</a> — Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
