<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11064" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-01-30T00:42:23+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/11064</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Ericpolik]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-01-30T00:42:23+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-01-30T00:42:23+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40370#p40370</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40370#p40370"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How To program a physics engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=40370#p40370"><![CDATA[
I forgot the exact link but build new games actually published a full on guide about it. I'm sure if you Google it you'll find it.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12569">Ericpolik</a> — Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:42 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[sebis@gmx.at]]></name></author>
		<updated>2016-03-04T14:13:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2016-03-04T14:13:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37112#p37112</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37112#p37112"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How To program a physics engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37112#p37112"><![CDATA[
Hej people,<br><br>I am trying to simulate the dynamic behavior of rebars, while they are moved by robots in RobotStudio (Simualtion Software of ABB).<br>I never worked with a physics engine, so I would like get some input about how a physics engine works and how I implement it into a simulation software.<br><br>Thank you in advance!!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11642">sebis@gmx.at</a> — Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
