<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10978" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-12-30T19:29:37+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10978</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bshsqa]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-12-30T19:28:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-12-30T19:28:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36782#p36782</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36782#p36782"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Can I get a collided triangle by using Bullet?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36782#p36782"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>You might note that this section of the forum specifically notes that you don't post Bullet support questions here. Please try another section.</div></blockquote>Oh... sorry. I really misunderstood the note....<br><br>but I cannot find the delete post button, so I re-write the same question in the "General Bullet Physics Support and Feedback" section, and edit the main script.<br><br>sorry.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11586">bshsqa</a> — Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:28 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-12-30T16:20:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-12-30T16:20:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36780#p36780</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36780#p36780"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Can I get a collided triangle by using Bullet?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36780#p36780"><![CDATA[
You might note that this section of the forum specifically notes that you don't post Bullet support questions here. Please try another section.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1626">bone</a> — Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bshsqa]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-12-30T19:29:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-12-30T12:14:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36777#p36777</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36777#p36777"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[deleted post.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36777#p36777"><![CDATA[
sorry. I have misunderstood the section...<br><br>so I move the content to the another section.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11586">bshsqa</a> — Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:14 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
