<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10973" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-12-30T11:33:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10973</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mobeen]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-12-30T11:33:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-12-30T11:33:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36776#p36776</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36776#p36776"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to use bullet in my own elastic body simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36776#p36776"><![CDATA[
There is a comprehensive demo with the bullet sdk which has a number of examples of using deformables. Check those first and if you cant get it working, post your issues here.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8124">mobeen</a> — Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[goudan-er]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-12-24T13:26:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-12-24T13:26:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36770#p36770</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36770#p36770"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to use bullet in my own elastic body simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36770#p36770"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone, I have some trouble in my project.<br><br>I want to use bullet collision detection &amp; feedback in my elastic deformable body simulation.<br><br>But I have no idea.<br><br>Anyone can give me some direction? <br>Is there some demo source code?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11583">goudan-er</a> — Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:26 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
