<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10822" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-09-21T20:39:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10822</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bone]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-09-21T20:39:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-09-21T20:39:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36310#p36310</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36310#p36310"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: F-Zero physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36310#p36310"><![CDATA[
Presumably your 'car' needs some downforce, but not generated from aerodynamics like a real car, otherwise you'd probably float off at zero speed. Make sure normal gravity is off (which is a force vector relative to the world), and then apply some sort of replacement force vector always pushing your car downwards (relative to the car itself).<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1626">bone</a> — Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:39 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Wings of the Dark]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-09-19T23:37:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-09-19T23:37:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36301#p36301</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36301#p36301"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[F-Zero physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36301#p36301"><![CDATA[
How do it get F-Zero GX physics like that in this video.<br><br><a href="https://youtu.be/GQ1FLPBw1FE" class="postlink">https://youtu.be/GQ1FLPBw1FE</a><br><br>How do I make the bullet physics drive on the outside of a tube, on the inside of a tube, upside-down, etc. My gut says to manipulate, but I don't know in what way and I can't find supported functions.<br><br>Any ideas?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11489">Wings of the Dark</a> — Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:37 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
