<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10819" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2016-03-01T01:02:15+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10819</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[vanger]]></name></author>
		<updated>2016-03-01T01:02:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2016-03-01T01:02:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37095#p37095</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37095#p37095"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: contact manifold]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=37095#p37095"><![CDATA[
I still not implemented this but I'm pretty sure that a reasonable way is to treat this contacts in a way you treat any other constraint. I.e. you can just iteratively solve corresponding (inequality) constraints. Or (a better way) you solve them simultaneously. Look at the end of Erin's presentation on GDC in 2014, for example.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11632">vanger</a> — Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:02 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Isawyou]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-09-18T23:34:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-09-18T23:34:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36295#p36295</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36295#p36295"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[contact manifold]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36295#p36295"><![CDATA[
Hi!<br>if we have more than one point contact, what to do, calculate any point impulse, but how?<br>so calculate them separately, and get the sum of their impulses, that's what I do,you?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11463">Isawyou</a> — Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
