<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10808" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-09-16T17:11:36+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10808</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Isawyou]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-09-16T16:56:08+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-09-16T16:56:08+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36275#p36275</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36275#p36275"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: continuous collision detection(point of collision;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36275#p36275"><![CDATA[
it's too hairy, I found where when it is a linear velocity.(t=relativedist/relavel);<br>sampling is used to calculate the right teta to impact. is there any other way. I make my teta too small and a small timer, :/ that not genuis;(I saw this <a href="http://www.wildbunny.co.uk/blog/2011/04/20/collision-detection-for-dummies/" class="postlink">http://www.wildbunny.co.uk/blog/2011/04 ... r-dummies/</a>;)<br>making object rotate due gjk and detect time of collision using CCD(is that sampling), how he've done this,more explanations??<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11463">Isawyou</a> — Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[raigan2]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-09-14T18:30:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-09-14T18:30:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36261#p36261</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36261#p36261"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: continuous collision detection(point of collision;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36261#p36261"><![CDATA[
Erin Catto's GDC2013 presentation on "bilateral advancement" might be worth checking out: <a href="http://box2d.org/files/GDC2013/ErinCatto_GDC2013.zip" class="postlink">http://box2d.org/files/GDC2013/ErinCatto_GDC2013.zip</a><br><br>(he uses distance queries rather than SAT, but maybe the general idea is useful..)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=748">raigan2</a> — Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:30 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Isawyou]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-09-16T17:11:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-09-13T22:11:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36253#p36253</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36253#p36253"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[continuous collision detection(point of collision;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36253#p36253"><![CDATA[
Hi!<br>I'm using SAT, and swept collision, only that in the next frame when there will be a collision, for both moving objects with their angular velocity, I'm not able to use angular swept(only linear); how do we do that? so how we can calculate the time of impact? never seen someone did until now!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11463">Isawyou</a> — Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:11 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
