<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10717" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-07-31T06:19:25+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10717</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Adrian Lopez]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-07-31T06:19:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-07-31T06:19:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36007#p36007</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36007#p36007"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Johnson's Distance Algorithm: What am I doing wrong?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=36007#p36007"><![CDATA[
I'm <a href="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31738959/finding-the-point-on-a-simplex-closest-to-the-origin-using-gjks-distance-subalg" class="postlink">also asking</a> on Stack Overflow.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6226">Adrian Lopez</a> — Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:19 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Adrian Lopez]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-07-24T18:10:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-07-24T18:10:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35971#p35971</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35971#p35971"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Johnson's Distance Algorithm: What am I doing wrong?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35971#p35971"><![CDATA[
Given a simplex {y1, y2} where:<br><br>y1 = (1,-1)<br>y2 = (1,1)<br><br>The closest point of its affine hull to the origin should be (1, 0), but that's not what I get:<br><br>Δ1 = 1<br>Δ2 = Δ1 * ((y1 - y2) . y1) = 2<br>Δx = Δ1 + Δ2 = 3<br><br>λ1 = Δ1/Δx = 1/3<br>λ2 = Δ2/Δx = 2/3<br><br>v = λ1*y1 + λ2*y2 = (1, 1/3)<br><br>I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what that is.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6226">Adrian Lopez</a> — Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
