<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10462" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-07-15T06:43:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10462</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dani3L]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-07-15T06:43:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-07-15T06:43:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35927#p35927</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35927#p35927"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: ReactPhysics3D - 3D Physics engine in C++]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35927#p35927"><![CDATA[
I am not a big expert in Bullet but currently the main differences I see is that ReactPhysics3D does not support Triangular Meshes (I'm working on it), Continuous Collision Detection and Soft bodies.<br><br>Best regards<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5337">Dani3L</a> — Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yoogera]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-05-28T03:18:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-05-28T03:18:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35623#p35623</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35623#p35623"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: ReactPhysics3D - 3D Physics engine in C++]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35623#p35623"><![CDATA[
what difference from bullet, pls<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11264">yoogera</a> — Thu May 28, 2015 3:18 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dani3L]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-03-25T22:08:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-03-25T22:08:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35183#p35183</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35183#p35183"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[ReactPhysics3D - 3D Physics engine in C++]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35183#p35183"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone,<br><br>I have been around on this forum for quite a while to learn about physics programming.<br>I think it's now time to also share something. This is the project I am working on for some time now.<br>It is called ReactPhysics3D. ReactPhysics3D is an open source 3D physics engine library written in C++.<br><br>It is available under the open source ZLib licence and currently has the following features:<br><br>- Rigid body dynamics<br>- Discrete collision detection<br>- Collision shapes (Sphere, Box, Cone, Cylinder, Capsule, Convex Mesh)<br>- Multiple collision shapes per body<br>- Broadphase collision detection (Dynamic AABB Tree)<br>- Narrowphase collision detection (GJK/EPA)<br>- Collision response and friction (Sequential Impulses Solver)<br>- Joints (Ball and Socket, Hinge, Slider, Fixed)<br>- Collision filtering with categories<br>- Ray casting<br>- Sleeping technique for inactive bodies<br>- Integrated Profiler<br>- Multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)<br>- Documentation (User manual and Doxygen API)<br>- Examples<br>- Unit tests<br><br>Website: <a href="http://www.reactphysics3d.com" class="postlink">http://www.reactphysics3d.com</a><br>Code repository: <a href="https://github.com/DanielChappuis/reactphysics3d" class="postlink">https://github.com/DanielChappuis/reactphysics3d</a><br><br>I hope it is going to be useful for someone.<br><br>Best regards,<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5337">Dani3L</a> — Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
