<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1040" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-03-12T16:57:34+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1040</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Antonio Martini]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-12T16:57:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-12T16:57:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3853#p3853</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3853#p3853"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Simple Physics Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3853#p3853"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div><blockquote class="uncited"><div>I like the prices:<br><br>5000$   Half Commercial Use<br>20000$ Full Commercial Use<br><br>Given the fact that it has less features than ODE or BULLET which are Open Source and free for commercial use and especially PhysX which has way more features and is free for the PC and PS3 I hardly see any value in this library.</div></blockquote>Yes, but what i like more is the support price:<br><br>Continue Support  $2,000 USD per month<br><br>Still i'm thinking that i was wrong all the time...</div></blockquote>luckily it's called Simple Physics Engine, i cannot even imagine when the Complex version comes out;)<br><br>cheers,<br>Antonio<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=145">Antonio Martini</a> — Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:57 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[clanzotti]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-12T14:32:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-12T14:32:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3849#p3849</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3849#p3849"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Simple Physics Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3849#p3849"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I like the prices:<br><br>5000$   Half Commercial Use<br>20000$ Full Commercial Use<br><br>Given the fact that it has less features than ODE or BULLET which are Open Source and free for commercial use and especially PhysX which has way more features and is free for the PC and PS3 I hardly see any value in this library.</div></blockquote>Yes, but what i like more is the support price:<br><br>Continue Support  $2,000 USD per month<br><br>Still i'm thinking that i was wrong all the time...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=111">clanzotti</a> — Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dirk Gregorius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-12T13:27:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-12T13:27:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3847#p3847</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3847#p3847"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Simple Physics Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3847#p3847"><![CDATA[
I like the prices:<br><br>5000$   Half Commercial Use<br>20000$ Full Commercial Use<br><br>Given the fact that it has less features than ODE or BULLET which are Open Source and free for commercial use and especially PhysX which has way more features and is free for the PC and PS3 I hardly see any value in this library.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14">Dirk Gregorius</a> — Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:27 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Pierre]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-12T12:45:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-12T12:45:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3846#p3846</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3846#p3846"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Simple Physics Engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3846#p3846"><![CDATA[
<a href="http://spehome.com/" class="postlink">http://spehome.com/</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=76">Pierre</a> — Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:45 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
