<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10382" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-03-10T23:21:49+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10382</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drleviathan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-03-10T23:21:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-03-10T23:21:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35097#p35097</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35097#p35097"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: highfidelity virtual world has work to do]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=35097#p35097"><![CDATA[
These projects have been done.  When I come up with more I'll list them here.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11033">drleviathan</a> — Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drleviathan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-02-06T21:13:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-02-06T21:13:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34961#p34961</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34961#p34961"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[highfidelity virtual world has work to do]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34961#p34961"><![CDATA[
As I <a href="http://www.bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&amp;t=10371" class="postlink">mentioned</a> we're using Bullet-2.82 in an open-source <a href="https://highfidelity.io" class="postlink">virtual world</a> and have some work to be done.  We're looking for <a href="https://highfidelity.io/jobs" class="postlink">full time developers</a> but also have a system called <a href="https://worklist.net/help" class="postlink">worklist</a> for paying freelancers to get specific projects done.<br><br>I've put up three WorlList projects so far:<br><br><a href="https://worklist.net/20289" class="postlink">Add kinematic character controller for avatar</a><br><br><a href="https://worklist.net/20304" class="postlink">Compute mass properties of models</a><br><br><a href="https://worklist.net/20305" class="postlink">Write some utilities for convex decomposition using V-HACD-2.2</a><br><br>Edited to fix link on first job.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11033">drleviathan</a> — Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
