<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10375" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2015-02-02T11:14:23+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10375</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fastbird]]></name></author>
		<updated>2015-02-02T11:14:23+00:00</updated>

		<published>2015-02-02T11:14:23+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34948#p34948</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34948#p34948"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[fastbird engine using Bullet.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=34948#p34948"><![CDATA[
Bullet Physics 2.82 is integrated into an open source game engine called 'fastbird engine'.<br><br>'fastbird engine' was initially started for self-teaching purpose in 2013 and now I'm trying <br>to finish a complete game with it. Currently the engine is martured enough to create a <br>simple space simulation game and I'm continually updating new code modifications and <br>funtionalities as I'm working on the game.<br><br>fastbird engine's source codes are available on GitHub.<br><a href="https://github.com/fastbird/fastbirdEngine" class="postlink">https://github.com/fastbird/fastbirdEngine</a><br><br>Here is a movie demonstrating physics simulation with Bullet.<br><a href="http://youtu.be/TXi11r5xzPI" class="postlink">http://youtu.be/TXi11r5xzPI</a><br><br>You can check out other video dev logs at the following url.<br><a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/jungwan82/videos" class="postlink">https://www.youtube.com/user/jungwan82/videos</a><br><br>You can also find text logs at the following url if you are interested in.<br><a href="http://jungwan.net/w" class="postlink">http://jungwan.net/w</a><br><br>Thanks to Erwin Coumans, all contributors of Bullet Physics and its community.<br><br>Happy development.<br>Jungwan.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11204">fastbird</a> — Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
