<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1029" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-06-10T09:08:07+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1029</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[stephanh]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-06-10T09:08:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-06-10T09:08:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4452#p4452</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4452#p4452"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision shape designer tool]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4452#p4452"><![CDATA[
I tried the blender collada exporter today, but it seems to lack compound support and development of the exporter looks pretty dead unfortunately.<br><br>erwin, may i ask whats the ETA of your open physics composer?<br><br>thanks alot,<br><br>regards,<br>stephan<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1781">stephanh</a> — Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:08 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Cirdan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-13T13:26:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-13T13:26:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3865#p3865</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3865#p3865"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision shape designer tool]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3865#p3865"><![CDATA[
Hi!<br><br>I did something like it, EXTREMLY primitive though: <a href="http://geom.dowhatyoufeel.de" class="postlink">http://geom.dowhatyoufeel.de</a><br><br>Cirdan<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1621">Cirdan</a> — Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:26 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dragonlord]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-09T13:37:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-09T13:37:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3814#p3814</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3814#p3814"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision shape designer tool]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3814#p3814"><![CDATA[
Your tool sounds nice. Scythe seems like closed source and though looking good imposes troubles. Looks like Blender then has to be misused for the time being.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=798">Dragonlord</a> — Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:37 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-09T01:33:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-09T01:33:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3806#p3806</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3806#p3806"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision shape designer tool]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3806#p3806"><![CDATA[
I am working on a simple basic prototype of 'Open Physics Composer.<br><br>This is exactly what you describe, and similar to FX Composer, but injecting physics/collision info instead of shaders.<br><br>You can find some early info and screenshot of it in todays' small <a href="http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/Collada%20Physics/&amp;file=COLLADA%20Physics%202007.ppt" class="postlink">Khronos GDC presentation of COLLADA Physics</a>. It has a Windows MFC UI, but it will be released as open source, so you can do your own binding. It uses COLLADA DOM to import/export COLLADA files, but other file formats are fine too.<br><br>You can also look into using Blender,  'CreateDynamics' and 'Scythe' physics editor.<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:33 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dragonlord]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-03-08T17:39:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-03-08T17:39:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3800#p3800</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3800#p3800"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision shape designer tool]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3800#p3800"><![CDATA[
Would be interested to know if somebody uses such a tool or knows one which would be of use. What I am looking for is a tool with which I can create analytical shapes like a box or capsule around a 3d Mesh. Hence I want to engulf the mesh in boundary boxes approximating the mesh. I can misuse Blender3D for this but if there is a simpler way it would not hurt.<br><br>--<br>Pl?ss Roland<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=798">Dragonlord</a> — Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:39 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
