<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10056" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-08-14T08:21:13+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10056</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[TeKilla]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-08-14T08:21:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-08-14T08:21:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33808#p33808</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33808#p33808"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[rigidbody capsule jitter at high speed]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33808#p33808"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>In my project im using a capsule rigidbody as my charactercontroller. It works fine, but im having some trouble making my character able to sprint.<br>When I walk everything is normal, but if I put an higher velocity to move my character, it simply start to jitter a bit up and down, like if the character was trying to enter in the terrain.<br><br>I tried playing with some value about the penetration recovery but I didnt saw any difference. I may have used them in the wrong way, but I don't think.<br><br>Do anyone had this problem and solved it ?<br><br>Thank's<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10965">TeKilla</a> — Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:21 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
