<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10050" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-08-12T01:27:39+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10050</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[adityapoudel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-08-12T01:27:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-08-12T01:27:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33791#p33791</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33791#p33791"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Overlapping of collision bodies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33791#p33791"><![CDATA[
I am new to this forum and don't know how things go around here. Hoping for your helpful responses.<br><br>I am starting out in bullet. I am currently working in a project where I have to place smaller polygons of varying dimensions within the boundary of a larger irregular polygon. The larger polygon may contain holes at certain parts within its surface. The target of the project is to occupy as much area as possible. I am using bullet to collide the smaller polygons so that they scatter along the surface of the larger polygon within its boundary. The problem I am facing right now is that some of the smaller polygons tend to overlap among themselves or with the boundary of the larger polygon which is unacceptable. <br><br>I tried with changing some of the parameters in btContactSolverInfo but with vain. As I said before I am just starting out in bullet and don't know much. Hope you can point me in the right direction.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10910">adityapoudel</a> — Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
