<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10024" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2014-07-23T16:18:04+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/10024</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mikel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2014-07-23T16:18:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2014-07-23T16:18:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33715#p33715</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33715#p33715"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Refreshing Vertex position of a btGImpactShape]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=33715#p33715"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>First of all, I'm using Bullet for creating some Benchmarks for my research, so thank you for Bullet.<br><br>The issue is the following. I need to refresh directly the vertex position of several concave meshes I'm using.<br>I know the position of each vertex should be done applying the world tranformation, but it is not what I need. <br>I'm reconstructing 3D scenes from other applications, so I just have the same mesh (with world transform applied) from different frames.<br><br>I've been trying to locate where Bullet applies the world transform to every vertex in the collision mesh but I couldn't.<br><br>Any hint?<br><br>Regards<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10923">mikel</a> — Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
